Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup romano cheese, grated (or use parmesan or combination)
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- salt and pepper
- 1 lb linguine
- Cook linguini as directed on box.
- While noodles cook heat butter and garlic in small saucepan over medium heat until butter is melted and garlic is browned.
- Add cream and heat until bubbling.
- Add cheese, parsley, basil, salt and pepper.
- Return drained noodles to kettle. Pour sauce over noodles, stirring gently until all are well coated.
Yum! This was super good. Loved how simple and delish this was. Thanks for sharing this nice keeper. Made for Cookbook Tag.
Just add 1 tsp of cornstarch that will do!! Awesome recipe
This was wonderful! I used 1 cup of cream but then added another cup of half and half. I used parmesan instead of romano and added in some cornstarch to thicken the sauce. Very flavorful!!