- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup romano cheese, grated (or use parmesan or combination)
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- salt and pepper
- 1 lb linguine
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook linguini as directed on box.
- While noodles cook heat butter and garlic in small saucepan over medium heat until butter is melted and garlic is browned.
- Add cream and heat until bubbling.
- Add cheese, parsley, basil, salt and pepper.
- Return drained noodles to kettle. Pour sauce over noodles, stirring gently until all are well coated.