Prep 0 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe came from a very famous supper club in town called Michaels.
- Cook linguini until al dente. Rinse in cold water to rinse starch off.
- After rinsing mix linguini with olive oil to prevent sticking.
- Melt butter in saucepan,remove salt from top of butter as it forms.
- Put clean butter and garlic into blender.
- Bring to a pureed consistancy,and put garlic butter in saucepan on very low heat.
- Reheat linguini in boiling water.
- Drain thouroughly and place it in pan with garlic butter.
- Toss lightly and portion out linguini onto plates.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and paparika.
My husband travels to Italy frequently and tries many of the local dishes. This is very close to the authentic alfredo sauce served in Italy. Most sauces in Italy are very simple but very delicious. If you want a taste of true Italy, then try it! It's very authentic!