1/3 Photos of Linguine with White Clam Sauce
This is sure to please all the clam (and pasta!) lovers at home.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat 2 tblsps of the olive oil and the butter in a saucepan.
- 2Saute 3 garlic cloves until soft, but not browned.
- 3Add ½ cup wine, minced clams, flour and mix well.
- 4Add cream and cook on low heat until slightly thickened.
- 5Meanwhile heat remaining 2 tblsps olive oil and add whole clams and garlic.
- 6Add remaining wine and steam until open.
- 7Toss cooked linguine with cream sauce, top with whole clams, sprinkle minced parsley over generously.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Linguine with White Clam Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (352 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1111.6
- Calories from Fat 412
- Total Fat 45.8 g
- Saturated Fat 20.0 g
- Cholesterol 184.8 mg
- Sodium 1495.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 101.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 59.6 g