Linguine With White Clam Sauce
- Melt olive oil with butter in a large heavy skillet over med heat.
- Add onions and saute and 4 minutes.
- Add garlic and cook for another minutes.
- Whisk in flour and cook for another minute or so.
- Stir in juice from clams, wine, marjoram, oregano, thyme, basil, parsley, and lemon juice. Reduce heat to med-low and simmer for 10 minutes stirring frequently.
- Add clams and heat through.
- Take off of the heat and stir in 1/2 of the parmesan.
- Serve in bowls over cooked linguine and sprinkle remaining parmesan.