Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 (5 ounce) cans baby clams, reserve liquid
- 4 ounces shrimp, drained
- 4 ounces crabmeat, drained
- 3 dashes Tabasco sauce
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 8 ounces cream cheese (cut into sm pieces)
- 1 lb linguine
- grated parmesan cheese
- choppped fresh parsley
- In a 4 quart saucepan, satue garlic and onion in oil til soft. Do not brown.
- Add wine, chicken broth, and clam liquid. Add pepper, tabasco, and oregano. Simmer for 15 minute
- Add cream cheese, stir into sauce til well blended. Add clams and if desired other seafood.
- cook linguine, drain well and add to sauce. Let pasta rest in sauce for 5 min to absorb flavors.
- Serve in pasta bowl and sprinkle with parmesan and parsley.