Recipe by Hungry Chefs
This white clam sauce beats any I've had at a restaurant! For maximum goodness, eat this the day after and use the fresh lemons. Enjoy!
- 1 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup light olive oil
- 4 -5 cloves garlic, mashed
- 1 bunch parsley, minced
- 12 ounces minced clams (keep liquid from the can of clams... this will be used)
- 1 lb linguine
- 1 -2 lemon (or 1-2 T. lemon juice concentrate)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat butter and oil in pan.
- Add garlic and cook gently, about 10 minutes.
- Mix parsley and clams and stir into oil mixture.
- Cook slightly more, about 3-5 minutes.
- Remove sauce from heat and toss with cooked linguine.
- Stir in fresh lemon juice and enjoy!