Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Low fat, quick to cook and tastes great. The best kind of supper.
Make and share this Linguine With Tuna, Lemon & Dill recipe from Food.com.
- 5 ounces linguine
- 7 ounces tuna in water, drained and flaked
- 1⁄2 red onion, finely sliced
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 tablespoon dill, chopped
- salt and pepper
- Cook the pasta following pack instructions.
- Mix together the rest of the ingredients in a large bowl and season.
- Drain the pasta and toss everything together.