Linguine With Tomato, Anchovy, and Chile
- Cook the pasta in boiling, salted water until al dente, according to packet instructions.
- Meanwhile, heat a wide high-sided frying pan or sauté pan over a medium heat and add some olive oil. Fry the garlic, chile and anchovies for 1-2 minutes until the garlic is aromatic and the anchovies are beginning to melt into the oil.
- Add the olives, capers and tomatoes to the pan and stir over a medium heat for 2 or 3 minutes.
- Drain the pasta and toss in to the pan with the sauce. Taste and adjust the seasoning as necessary (you probably won't need any salt because of the saltiness of the anchovies, olives and capers).
- Serve drizzled with a little olive oil and garnished with basil leaves.