1/3 Photos of Linguine With Three Colors Vegetables and Pesto Sauce
Like an Italian flag, this flavorsome dish combines the colors red, green and white.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
Linguine and vegetables
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lb zucchini (cut in long thin slices)
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 lb linguine
- 1/2 lb red bell pepper (cut in long thin slices)
Sauce and topping
- 1Bring salted water to boil and cook your linguine as described on the product package.
- 2In the meanwhile fry the red bel peppers 5 minutes in oil, add garlic and fry for another 5 minutes.
- 3Blanch zucchini until soft.
- 4Mix pesto, chopped olives, and chopped sunflower kernels together.
- 5Arrange hot linguine in 4 single plates.
- 6Adjust first zucchini and then the red bell peppers on linguine.
- 7Spoon pesto mix on them.
- 8Top with sliced olives and sunflower kernels.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Linguine With Three Colors Vegetables and Pesto Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (317 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 627.5
- Calories from Fat 172
- Total Fat 19.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 96.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 95.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.2 g
- Sugars 8.5 g
- Protein 19.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: