Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A delicious way to serve swiss chard with just a little bite from the red pepper flakes. From Redbook.
- In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium heat.
- Add bread crumbs and cook, stirring constantly until golden brown, about 2 minutes.
- Scrape into a small bowl and stir in Parmesan cheese.
- Cook linguine in a large pot of boiling salted water until al dente, 10 to 12 minutes.
- While pasta cooks, wipe out skillet.
- Add remaining oil to skillet and heat over medium heat.
- Add garlic and crushed red pepper flakes to taste.
- Cook, stirring constantly, until garlic is golden but not brown, about 30 seconds.
- Stir in Swiss chard.
- Stir in salt and 1/4 cup water.
- Cook, stirring occasionally until Swiss chard is tender, about 8 minutes.
- Add additional water if chard becomes dry.
- Drain linguine and return to pot, add Swiss chard, and toss to combine.
- Serve sprinkled with crumbs.