Tee Lee's Note:
A delicious way to serve swiss chard with just a little bite from the red pepper flakes. From Redbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium heat.
- 2Add bread crumbs and cook, stirring constantly until golden brown, about 2 minutes.
- 3Scrape into a small bowl and stir in Parmesan cheese.
- 4Cook linguine in a large pot of boiling salted water until al dente, 10 to 12 minutes.
- 5While pasta cooks, wipe out skillet.
- 6Add remaining oil to skillet and heat over medium heat.
- 7Add garlic and crushed red pepper flakes to taste.
- 8Cook, stirring constantly, until garlic is golden but not brown, about 30 seconds.
- 9Stir in Swiss chard.
- 10Stir in salt and 1/4 cup water.
- 11Cook, stirring occasionally until Swiss chard is tender, about 8 minutes.
- 12Add additional water if chard becomes dry.
- 13Drain linguine and return to pot, add Swiss chard, and toss to combine.
- 14Serve sprinkled with crumbs.
Browse Our Top Chard Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Linguine With Swiss Chard and Garlic
Serving Size: 1 (261 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 533.1
- Calories from Fat 148
- Total Fat 16.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 2.2 mg
- Sodium 735.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 80.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 16.7 g