1/2 Photos of Linguine With Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto
Delicious Pasta recipe
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put the pine nuts in a small non-stick frying pan and toss over a low heat for 1-2 minutes or until the nuts are lightly toasted and golden.
- 2Tip the nuts into a food processor.
- 3Add the Parmesan, sun-dried tomatoes and garlic, with pepper to taste.
- 4Process until finely chopped.
- 5With the machine running, gradually add the oil through the feeder tube until it has all been incorporated evenly and the ingredients have formed a smooth paste.
- 6Cook pasta according to packet directions, Drain well, reserving a little of the cooking water.
- 7Tip the pasta into a warmed bowl, add the pesto and a few spoonfuls of the hot water and toss well.
- 8Serve immediately garnished with the basil leaves and Parmesan shavings.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Linguine With Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto
Serving Size: 1 (41 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 249.3
- Calories from Fat 213
- Total Fat 23.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 7.3 mg
- Sodium 269.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 5.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: