Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I made this the other night and my husband loved it. It is a perfect size for 2, or can easily be doubled. I used spicy chicken sausage and found that it balanced the sweetness of the peppers. From Bon Appetit.
- Sauté sausages in heavy large skillet over medium-high heat until light brown, breaking up clumps with back of spoon, about 5 minutes.
- Add bell peppers, onion and garlic and sauté until tender and golden brown, about 12 minutes.
- Add wine; simmer until liquid is slightly reduced, about 6 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook linguine in large pot of boiling salted water until just tender but still firm to bite. Drain pasta.
- Add pasta to skillet; toss to combine.
- Add 1/4 cup Parmesan; toss to blend. Season with salt and pepper. Serve pasta, passing additional cheese separately.
- 2 Servings; can be doubled.
I used grana padano cheese rather than the parmesan and a nice, spicy sausage. The dish is quickly and easily prepared and tastes so good.