I made this the other night and my husband loved it. It is a perfect size for 2, or can easily be doubled. I used spicy chicken sausage and found that it balanced the sweetness of the peppers. From Bon Appetit.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sauté sausages in heavy large skillet over medium-high heat until light brown, breaking up clumps with back of spoon, about 5 minutes.
- 2Add bell peppers, onion and garlic and sauté until tender and golden brown, about 12 minutes.
- 3Add wine; simmer until liquid is slightly reduced, about 6 minutes.
- 4Meanwhile, cook linguine in large pot of boiling salted water until just tender but still firm to bite. Drain pasta.
- 5Add pasta to skillet; toss to combine.
- 6Add 1/4 cup Parmesan; toss to blend. Season with salt and pepper. Serve pasta, passing additional cheese separately.
- 72 Servings; can be doubled.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Linguine With Summer Peppers and Sausage
Serving Size: 1 (578 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 812.3
- Calories from Fat 140
- Total Fat 15.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 71.1 mg
- Sodium 1262.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 107.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.2 g
- Sugars 13.2 g
- Protein 38.8 g