Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
BHG Dinnertime Express
- 1 (9 ounce) packagerefrigerated fresh tomato linguine or 1 (9 ounce) package fresh red pepper linguine or 1 (9 ounce) package fresh fettuccine
- 1 small summer squash or 1 small zucchini, halved lengthwise and sliced
- 1 medium green sweet pepper, cut into bite-size strips
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 8 ounces boneless beef top loin steaks, cut 3/4-inch thick
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄4 cup dry white wine
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- Cook pasta, adding summer squash or zucchini during the last 2 minutes of cooking; drain. Return to saucepan.
- Rub steak with pepper. Cook in hot oil over medium heat until desired doneness, turning once (10–12 minute for medium. Remove steak from skillet.
- For sauce, stir chicken broth, wine, and garlic into skillet. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, for two minutes. Remove skillet from heat.
- Cut steak into thin, bite-size strips. Pour sauce over pasta mixture; add steak slices. Toss gently to coat.