Prep 20 mins
Cook 12 mins
- 3 cups fresh spinach
- 6 ounces linguine
- 14 1⁄2 ounces no-salt-added whole tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons no-added-salt tomato paste
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 cup shredded reduced-fat mozzarella cheese
- Prepare pasta according to package directions; do not drain.
- Cut spinach into 1/4-inch strips; add to already cooked pasta and water.
- Cook until spinach is wilted, about 30 seconds; drain and reserve.
- In same pan, combine tomatoes and tomato paste; bring to boil.
- Add pasta and Italian seasoning; toss until combined.
- Divide among serving plates; immediately top with cheese.