1/1 Photo of Linguine With Spinach, Almonds, and Bread Crumbs
A wonderful, simple, tasty meatless pasta dish, full of flavor and very satisfying!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat 1 tsp olive oil in a nonstick skilled over medium heat.
- 2Add almonds and saute 1 minute until light brown.
- 3Add breadcrumbs and garlic, cook 2 minutes or until golden, stirring occaisionally.
- 4Stir in 1 Tbs lemon juice, cook 1 minute or until breadcrumbs are dry. Stir in lemon zest, remove from heat and set aside.
- 5Cook pasta according to package directions. Before draining pasta, add spinach to the colander first, then drain pasta on top of spinach.
- 6Immediately return pasta and spinach to the pot, tossing gently until spinach wilts.
- 7Add breadcrumb mixture to pot; toss gently. In a separate bowl, combine remaining 2 tsp olive oil, remaining 1 Tbs lemon juice, veggie broth, and salt; drizzle this mixture over the pasta in the pot, toss until well blended.
- 8Top with parmesan cheese to taste, and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Linguine With Spinach, Almonds, and Bread Crumbs
Serving Size: 1 (363 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 828.3
- Calories from Fat 195
- Total Fat 21.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 11.1 mg
- Sodium 1735.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 140.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 22.4 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 25.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: