Recipe by Boomette
From Coup de Pouce. Only 10 minutes of cooking. Something fast to do for a weeknight.
Top Review by Annacia
This is just too good to be so fast. The sauce and salmon is waiting and hot when the pasta is ready. I used lemon pepper linguine with mixed veggies in place of the asparagus which worked very well for me. I did use fat free half & half in place of the heavy cream. Yummmm.
- 453.59 g linguine
- 354.88 ml heavy cream
- 4.92 ml dry onion flakes
- 300 g package frozen asparagus, thawed and cut in pieces of 3/4 inch
- 2 (270 g) packagesmoked salmon fillets, flaked (type Atkins) or 255.14 g slivered smoked salmon, cut in straps
- 236.59 ml parmigiano-reggiano cheese, grated
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large saucepan with boiling salted water, cook pasta 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente. Drain and put back in the saucepan.
- Meanwhile, in another saucepan, bring to boil heavy cream and dry onion flakes.
- Add asparagus and smoked salmon, cook at low heat until warm.
- Remove from the heat, add 1/2 cup of parmigiano reggiano and stir. Add salt and pepper.
- Add sauce to the pasta and stir to coat well.
- Sprinkle each serving with remaining parmigiano reggiano.