1/2 Photos of Linguine With Smoked Salmon Creamy Sauce
From Coup de Pouce. Only 10 minutes of cooking. Something fast to do for a weeknight.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 16 ounces linguine
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon dry onion flakes
- 1 (300 g) package frozen asparagus, thawed and cut in pieces of 3/4 inch
- 2 (135 g) packages smoked salmon fillets, flaked (type Atkins) or 9 ounces slivered smoked salmon, cut in straps
- 1 cup parmigiano-reggiano cheese, grated
- salt and pepper
- 1In a large saucepan with boiling salted water, cook pasta 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente. Drain and put back in the saucepan.
- 2Meanwhile, in another saucepan, bring to boil heavy cream and dry onion flakes.
- 3Add asparagus and smoked salmon, cook at low heat until warm.
- 4Remove from the heat, add 1/2 cup of parmigiano reggiano and stir. Add salt and pepper.
- 5Add sauce to the pasta and stir to coat well.
- 6Sprinkle each serving with remaining parmigiano reggiano.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Linguine With Smoked Salmon Creamy Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (244 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 612.6
- Calories from Fat 260
- Total Fat 28.9 g
- Saturated Fat 16.6 g
- Cholesterol 111.8 mg
- Sodium 291.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 27.0 g