From Coup de Pouce. Only 10 minutes of cooking. Something fast to do for a weeknight.
Make and share this Linguine With Smoked Salmon Creamy Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 16 ounces linguine
- 1 1⁄2 cups heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon dry onion flakes
- 1 (300 g) package frozen asparagus, thawed and cut in pieces of 3/4 inch
- 2 (135 g) packagessmoked salmon fillets, flaked (type Atkins) or 9 ounces slivered smoked salmon, cut in straps
- 1 cup parmigiano-reggiano cheese, grated
- salt and pepper
- In a large saucepan with boiling salted water, cook pasta 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente. Drain and put back in the saucepan.
- Meanwhile, in another saucepan, bring to boil heavy cream and dry onion flakes.
- Add asparagus and smoked salmon, cook at low heat until warm.
- Remove from the heat, add 1/2 cup of parmigiano reggiano and stir. Add salt and pepper.
- Add sauce to the pasta and stir to coat well.
- Sprinkle each serving with remaining parmigiano reggiano.