Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
From Rachael Ray's 30 Minute Meals. I know it sounds strange, but it's good! White wine, salad and french bread go well with this.
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 minced garlic cloves
- 1⁄8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 (12 ounce) can albacore tuna in water, drained and broken up with a fork
- 1 (28 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 1⁄3 cup chopped flat leaf parsley
- 1 lb linguine, cooked and drained
- In a skillet, heat olive oil, red pepper, and garlic over medium heat until garlic starts to make noise.
- Add tuna and saute until the tuna is completely flaked and warmed through.
- When the bottom of the pan is covered with mushy fish, add the tomatoes and parsley. Heat through and toss with the linguine.