Recipe by hm3426
The recipe is very good.Got the recipe from the box.But after twenty years of trials and error looking for the best taste, I think I got the best taste now. Make the sauce, cook the linguine and mix everything together and serve.
- 1 (12 ounce) canprogresso white clams
- 1 small garlic, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon Ragu pizza sauce, spahetti sauce
- 1 teaspoon christopher ranch pesto sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄4 cup of goya extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of hotel butter
- 1⁄2 lb cooked frozen shrimp
Directions See How It's Made
- Put one pot in one burner over low fire add olive oil, Hotel butter, garlic, garlic salt.
- On another burner put a frying pan for the shrimps because frozen shrimps contains alot of frozen water, we need to get rid of the water by heating the pan just as you were to cook them, as water melts get rid of it until shrimps get dried.If you don't do that it will spoil the sauce.Ok, after shrimps are dried add them to the other pot and rise fire.
- Fry shrimps until garlic gets toasted. Don't worry if you see a little burnning garlic must get toasted. After garlic gets toasted add white clam,ragu sauce, Ranch pesto,Basil. Cook at a low fire for 15 minutes.
- P.S Make sure you put linguine to cook as you prepare the sauce. Make sure both are done at the same time .Mix together and serve.