1/2 Photos of Linguine With Shrimp and Tomatoes
echo echo's Note:
This was adapted from Bon Appetit awhile back.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs uncooked large shrimp, peeled and deveined, tails left intact
- 10 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 lb cremini mushroom, sliced
- 1/2 lb shiitake mushroom, sliced
- 4 lbs plum tomatoes, seeded, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups chopped fresh basil
- 1 1/2 cups chopped fresh parsley
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dry crushed red pepper (optional)
- 1 lb feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 cups grated parmesan cheese or 2 cups romano cheese
- 2 (8 ounce) packages linguine, cooked al dente
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- 1Salt and pepper the shrimp.
- 2In a heavy skillet over medium-high heat, sauté the shrimp in 3 Tbs oil about 3 minutes until cooked through.
- 3Remove shrimp using a slotted spoon and cover to keep warm.
- 4Add 4 tablespoons oil to same skillet and sauté mushrooms about 8 minutes until tender.
- 5Add tomatoes through red pepper and cook, stirring, until heated through; mix in both cheeses.
- 6Toss linquine with 3 Tbs oil to coat.
- 7Add mushroom-tomato mixture to pasta and toss.
- 8Transfer linguine to a serving bowl, top with shrimp and 2 Tbs parsley.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Linguine With Shrimp and Tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 (575 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 765.8
- Calories from Fat 350
- Total Fat 38.9 g
- Saturated Fat 15.5 g
- Cholesterol 215.9 mg
- Sodium 1688.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.0 g
- Sugars 11.3 g
- Protein 44.7 g