A great light dish with lots of flavor. Simply serve with a salad and French bread. Taken from a Cooking Light Magazine. Cook time does not include cooking pasta.
- 1 1⁄2 ounces sun-dried tomatoes, packed without oil (about 20)
- 1⁄2 cup boiling water
- 1 lb medium shrimp or 1 lb large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3⁄4 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 16 small pitted black olives
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 5 ounces cooked linguine
- 1⁄2 cup finely shredded parmesan cheese
- Thinly slice sun-dried tomatoes and place in small bowl.
- Pour boiling water over tomatoes and let stand for 30 minutes and then drain well.
- Spray a large non-stick skillet with cooking spray and heat over med-high heat until hot.
- Add shrimp and green onions; saute 5 minutes or until shrimp are almost done.
- Add the remaining ingredients from wine to garlic.
- Cook 1 minute or until throughly heated.
- Remove from heat and toss in cooked linguine.
- Mix well.
- Sprinkle each serving with Parmesan cheese.