1/1 Photo of Linguine with Shrimp and Sun-Dried Tomatoes
A great light dish with lots of flavor. Simply serve with a salad and French bread. Taken from a Cooking Light Magazine. Cook time does not include cooking pasta.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 ounces sun-dried tomatoes, packed without oil (about 20)
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1 lb medium shrimp or 1 lb large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 16 small pitted black olives
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 5 ounces cooked linguine
- 1/2 cup finely shredded parmesan cheese
- 1Thinly slice sun-dried tomatoes and place in small bowl.
- 2Pour boiling water over tomatoes and let stand for 30 minutes and then drain well.
- 3Spray a large non-stick skillet with cooking spray and heat over med-high heat until hot.
- 4Add shrimp and green onions; saute 5 minutes or until shrimp are almost done.
- 5Add the remaining ingredients from wine to garlic.
- 6Cook 1 minute or until throughly heated.
- 7Remove from heat and toss in cooked linguine.
- 8Mix well.
- 9Sprinkle each serving with Parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Linguine with Shrimp and Sun-Dried Tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 (274 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 411.8
- Calories from Fat 100
- Total Fat 11.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 183.8 mg
- Sodium 765.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 34.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dried Italian seasoning