Linguine and shrimp in a savory sauce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 ounces sun-dried tomatoes, Bella Sun Luci in oil
- 5 ounces cooked linguine
- 1 lb medium raw shrimp, peeded and deveined
- 1/2 cup green onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (reserve oil from jar of sun-dried tomatoes)
- 3/4 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 16 small pitted black olives
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 1Add 1 tablespoons of oil reserved from tomatoes to a nonstick skillet over medium high heat.
- 2Add shrimp and green onions, sauté 5 minutes or until shrimp are done.
- 3Add sun-dried tomatoes, wine, and next 7 ingredients (wine through garlic).
- 4Cook 1 minute or until thoroughly heated.
- 5Remove from heat, add cooked pasta toss well.
- 6Top with freshly grated Parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Linguine With Shrimp and Sun-Dried Tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 (262 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 381.5
- Calories from Fat 103
- Total Fat 11.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 183.5 mg
- Sodium 1137.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 11.9 g
- Protein 34.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dried Italian seasoning