Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Linguine and shrimp in a savory sauce.
- 4 ounces sun-dried tomatoes, Bella Sun Luci in oil
- 5 ounces cooked linguine
- 1 lb medium raw shrimp, peeded and deveined
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (reserve oil from jar of sun-dried tomatoes)
- 3⁄4 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 16 small pitted black olives
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- Add 1 tablespoons of oil reserved from tomatoes to a nonstick skillet over medium high heat.
- Add shrimp and green onions, sauté 5 minutes or until shrimp are done.
- Add sun-dried tomatoes, wine, and next 7 ingredients (wine through garlic).
- Cook 1 minute or until thoroughly heated.
- Remove from heat, add cooked pasta toss well.
- Top with freshly grated Parmesan cheese.
This was great! My boyfriend couldn't stop oooing and awing about it. I substituted black olives for green, used yellow onions instead of green, and put some crushed red pepper for a punch. It really was great. Thanks for the recipe--we will definitely have it again!
This was a phenominal recipe! I have two kids, 4 and 6 who ate it all! Thank you for sharing this recipe! Laura