I love seafood, especially shrimp scampi. I found this recipe at Epicurious and to me it is the best shrimp scampi I have ever made at home. It is very rich, but simply delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2Put butter in 13x9x2 inch glass baking dish and place in oven until butter melts.
- 3Add shrimp, garlic and lemon juice to butter and stir to blend.
- 4Return dish to oven and bake shrimp 3 minutes.
- 5Mix shrimp again and add in the parsley, bake until shrimp are just cooked through (about 2 minutes).
- 6Season with salt and pepper.
- 7Mound cooked linguine in a large bowl, spoon shrimp mixture over and toss to combine. Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Linguine With Scampi
Serving Size: 1 (251 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 741.8
- Calories from Fat 333
- Total Fat 37.0 g
- Saturated Fat 22.4 g
- Cholesterol 312.3 mg
- Sodium 505.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 35.5 g