Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
I love seafood, especially shrimp scampi. I found this recipe at Epicurious and to me it is the best shrimp scampi I have ever made at home. It is very rich, but simply delicious.
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 1 lb uncooked shrimp, peeled, deveined
- 4 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 12 ounces linguine, freshly cooked
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Put butter in 13x9x2 inch glass baking dish and place in oven until butter melts.
- Add shrimp, garlic and lemon juice to butter and stir to blend.
- Return dish to oven and bake shrimp 3 minutes.
- Mix shrimp again and add in the parsley, bake until shrimp are just cooked through (about 2 minutes).
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Mound cooked linguine in a large bowl, spoon shrimp mixture over and toss to combine. Serve immediately.