Cathleen Colbert's Note:
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook linguine according to package directions.
- 2In a large skillet, heat butter and oil over medium high heat.
- 3Add scallops; cooking for 2 minutes until opaque, stirring constantly.
- 4Remove scallops with slotted spoon, leaving juices in pan.
- 5Add stock, wine and lemon juice to skillet.
- 6Bring to boil and cook for 10 to 12 minutes or until liquid is reduced to 1 cup.
- 7Stir in onion, parsley, capers and dill.
- 8Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 1 minute.
- 9Return scallops to skillet and stir until heated through.
- 10Pour scallops and sauce over linguine.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Linguine with Scallops
Serving Size: 1 (258 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 371.8
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 31.9 mg
- Sodium 318.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 22.3 g