Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Make and share this Linguine with Scallops recipe from Food.com.
- Cook linguine according to package directions.
- In a large skillet, heat butter and oil over medium high heat.
- Add scallops; cooking for 2 minutes until opaque, stirring constantly.
- Remove scallops with slotted spoon, leaving juices in pan.
- Add stock, wine and lemon juice to skillet.
- Bring to boil and cook for 10 to 12 minutes or until liquid is reduced to 1 cup.
- Stir in onion, parsley, capers and dill.
- Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 1 minute.
- Return scallops to skillet and stir until heated through.
- Pour scallops and sauce over linguine.
Couldn;t be easier or better. The capers and dill make the dish. Thanks!
This was good, but seemed reducing liquids to one cup resulted in not enough moisture for 12 oz cooked linguini. I enjoyed, but would reduce to approx 1.5 cups, no less.
Very quick and tasty. I made it per instructions although the "pepper" called out in the ingredients is not supported in the directions? I will make this again for a quick dinner.