Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Make and share this Linguine with Scallops recipe from Food.com.
- Cook linguine according to package directions.
- In a large skillet, heat butter and oil over medium high heat.
- Add scallops; cooking for 2 minutes until opaque, stirring constantly.
- Remove scallops with slotted spoon, leaving juices in pan.
- Add stock, wine and lemon juice to skillet.
- Bring to boil and cook for 10 to 12 minutes or until liquid is reduced to 1 cup.
- Stir in onion, parsley, capers and dill.
- Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 1 minute.
- Return scallops to skillet and stir until heated through.
- Pour scallops and sauce over linguine.