Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
My family loves this, even the ones that hate spinach!! This is very easy to put together. Garlic bread and a salad make it complete. This came from the back of a pasta box when I was looking for some easy way to learn how to cook.
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 cup chicken broth or 1 cup chicken bouillon
- 3⁄4 cup ricotta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup dried parsley
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 cup toasted almond, slivered
- 1 (16 ounce) package linguine
- Process all ingredients, except pasta and almonds in food processor untilo well blended.
- Cook pasta as directed on package, drain.
- Mix sauce, toasted almonds and pasta together.