Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 lb skinless salmon fillet, cut into 3/4 inch pieces
- salt and pepper
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 lb mushroom, sliced
- 5 green onions, chopped
- 1 large tomatoes, diced
- 1⁄3 cup dry white wine
- 3 tablespoons capers
- 1⁄2 lb linguine, cooked and drained
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Season salmon with salt and pepper.
- In a large skillet, saute salmon in oil over medium-high heat; saute for about 3 minutes or until just cooked through.
- Transfer salmon to a plate, using a slotted spoon.
- Add garlic to the skillet; saute for about 30 seconds.
- Add mushrooms and saute about 2 more minutes.
- Add green onions, tomato, wine, and capers; cook until mushrooms are tender.
- Add linguine, dill, lemon juice and salmon.
- Toss to coat; season with salt and pepper to taste.
Very good. Used canned tomatoes, a full head of garlic, and rotini pasta.
I used canned salmon and ziti - not as elegant, but very tasty. If I did it again with canned salmon, I'd saute it in half the olive oil, and reserve the other half for the vegetables. I also left out the capers (because I didn't have any).