Linguine with Salmon and Mushrooms
- Season salmon with salt and pepper.
- In a large skillet, saute salmon in oil over medium-high heat; saute for about 3 minutes or until just cooked through.
- Transfer salmon to a plate, using a slotted spoon.
- Add garlic to the skillet; saute for about 30 seconds.
- Add mushrooms and saute about 2 more minutes.
- Add green onions, tomato, wine, and capers; cook until mushrooms are tender.
- Add linguine, dill, lemon juice and salmon.
- Toss to coat; season with salt and pepper to taste.