1/1 Photo of Linguine With Salmon and Chives
Add cooked peas and carrots or asparagus to make a complete meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 200 g cooked small shell pasta, hot
- 4 teaspoons margarine
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup 2% low-fat milk
- 1/3 cup fresh chives, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 2 (7 1/2 ounce) cans pink salmon (Do not drain)
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 teaspoons fresh tarragon (optional)
- 2 teaspoons poppy seeds (optional)
- 1In saucepan, melt margarine over medium heat; add onion and cook until tender.
- 2Stir in flour; mix well.
- 3Add milk and cook, whisking, until mixture comes to boil thickens and loses any raw-flour taste.
- 4Stir in chives and pepper.
- 5Add 1/4 cup of reserved cooking liquid.
- 6Flake salmon and add along with juices and chive mixture to pot with linguine; mix lightly. (If too thick add remaining reserved cooking liquid.).
- 7Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over each serving.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Linguine With Salmon and Chives
Serving Size: 1 (254 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 312.0
- Calories from Fat 98
- Total Fat 10.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 56.3 mg
- Sodium 485.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 28.6 g