1/3 Photos of Linguine With Roasted Salmon and Lemon
A wonderful way to use leftover roasted salmon! Serve roasted salmon in the beginning of the week, making enough to have leftovers. Then a few days later, serve this delicious meal! Adapted from Quick Fix Meals with Robin Miller,Method's of Heat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb linguine, dried (or fresh)
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 5 medium garlic cloves, minced (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 cup dry white wine (or vermouth)
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth (or vegetable broth)
- 1/2 cup green olives, pitted and sliced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest, finely grated
- 1 1/2 cups cooked salmon (broken up into chunky pieces)
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil leaf
- 1Cook linguine according to the package directions.
- 2While linguine is cooking, heat the oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- 3Add onion and garlic and cook 3 minutes, or until soft. Add the thyme and cook about 1 minute, until fragrant. Add wine (or vermouth) and cook 1 minute. Add the chicken or vegetable broth, olives, lemon juice, capers, and lemon zest and bring to a nice simmer, for about 5 minutes.
- 4When the linguine is cooked, drain and add to pan with the olive-caper mixture. Add the salmon and toss to mix well.
- 5Cook 1 minute just to heat through. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 6Remove from the heat and stir in basil. Serve immediately. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Linguine With Roasted Salmon and Lemon
Serving Size: 1 (222 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 520.9
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 406.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 90.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 16.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: