Prep 15 mins
Cook 16 mins
Pasta dishes are always easy this is perfect.
- 8 ounces linguine, spaghetti or 8 ounces other dry pasta noodles
- 2 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto, cut into 1/4 inch wide strips
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup thinly sliced green onion (including tops)
- 1 (3 ounce) jar pimento stuffed olives, drained
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- grated parmesan cheese (optional)
- In a 6 to 8-quart pan, cook pasta in 3 quarts boiling water until al dente (7 to 9 minutes or according to package directions).
- Place pasta in a warm bowl.
- Meanwhile, combine prosciutto and oil in a wide skillet.
- Cook, stirring, over medium-high heat, until prosciutto is lightly browned (about 3 minutes).
- Add onions and cook, stirring, until limp (about 2 minutes).
- Add olives and tomatoes and cook, shaking pan often, until olives are hot (about 2 more minutes).
- Pour prosciutto mixture over noodles and toss well.
- Transfer to a warm serving bowl.
- Offer cheese to add to taste, if desired.
Good...very very good. We doubled the prosciutto to give it a little more flavor. Also great as a leftover, either cold or warmed