The sauce is so creamy and yummy, that a second helping is not enough.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Using a fork or potato rice, mash potatoes in a mixing bowl.
- 2Add Pesto Sauce and mix well.
- 3Stir in the ricotta cheese and boiled green beans.
- 4Toss in the cooked linguini and mix till all the pasta is coated with the pesto mixture.
- 5Serve with some chopped parsley and toasted pine nuts.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Linguine With Pesto Sauce, Ricotta Cheese and Green Beans
Serving Size: 1 (442 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 782.9
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 22.5 mg
- Sodium 59.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 147.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.6 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 28.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: