Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 45 mins
Cook 15 mins
The sauce is so creamy and yummy, that a second helping is not enough.
Make and share this Linguine With Pesto Sauce, Ricotta Cheese and Green Beans recipe from Food.com.
- Using a fork or potato rice, mash potatoes in a mixing bowl.
- Add Pesto Sauce and mix well.
- Stir in the ricotta cheese and boiled green beans.
- Toss in the cooked linguini and mix till all the pasta is coated with the pesto mixture.
- Serve with some chopped parsley and toasted pine nuts.