Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A little sweet, a little salty and a fresh tomato taste. Recipe in Better Homes & Garden magazine. I made revisions to serve in any season and affordable ingredients. Drained peach juice can be added to lemonade or frozen in cubes.
- 340.19 g package linguine
- 14.79 ml garlic, minced
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 425.24 g can yellow cling peaches, sliced drained
- 3 roma tomatoes, diced
- 78.07 ml stuffed pimento green olives, chopped
- 59.14 ml fresh basil, chopped or 2.46 ml chopped basil, dried
- 0.59 ml sea salt
- 0.59 ml white pepper
- 0.59 ml crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- Prepare linguine as per package directions. Drain. Reserve 1/4 cup.
- cooking liquid.
- While pasta is cooking, heat oil in frying pan and add garlic.
- Chop sliced peaches.
- Add peaches, tomatoes, green olives, basil to garlic and oil.
- Toss and cook about 2 minutes.
- Add drained pasta and cooking liquid. Stir to mix.
- Add salt, pepper and red pepper flakes if desired.
- Note: A little sprinkling of balsamic vinegar in individual small bowls with.
- olive oil and thick crusty French Bread is a good accompament with the.