Linguine With Parmesan Cheese Sauce
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Cook first 4 ingredients in a saucepan over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes.
- Bring milk to a boil in a saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Whisk milk gradually into flour mixture until smooth. Bring mixture to a boil, whisking constantly. Reduce heat to medium, and simmer, stirring constantly, 3 minutes. Add cheese, and whisk until smooth.
- Cook linguine in boiling water according to package directions; drain and return to pot.
- Add sauce to hot linguine, and toss to coat.
- Transfer to a serving platter and serve immediately.