This is from the Horn of the Moon cookbook. This was pretty good. I would ½ the recipe for two people and add a splash of red wine. Serve with some cheesy bread sticks.
- Cook the pasta in the water. Drain.
- Melt 2 T butter in a saucepan. Add garlic and cook for a minute, then add mushrooms, basil and salt and cook until just tender.
- Add remaining 4 T butter, pepper and oil.
- Stir and remove from the heat. Add the parsley to the sauce.
- Toss with the pasta and serve topped with Parmesan cheese.
This was delicious! I did not have any fresh parsley, but used dry parsley instead. I also did not have any parmesean on hand so I eliminated that ingredient. However, it was still very delicious!
Nice side dish. I served this with blackened chicken and it was a perfect compliment. Easy and good. Thanks dicentra for sharing. Made for Bargain Basement Tag.