1/1 Photo of Linguine With Mushroom and Garlic Sauce
This is from the Horn of the Moon cookbook. This was pretty good. I would ½ the recipe for two people and add a splash of red wine. Serve with some cheesy bread sticks.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the pasta in the water. Drain.
- 2Melt 2 T butter in a saucepan. Add garlic and cook for a minute, then add mushrooms, basil and salt and cook until just tender.
- 3Add remaining 4 T butter, pepper and oil.
- 4Stir and remove from the heat. Add the parsley to the sauce.
- 5Toss with the pasta and serve topped with Parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Linguine With Mushroom and Garlic Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (646 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 669.9
- Calories from Fat 235
- Total Fat 26.1 g
- Saturated Fat 12.2 g
- Cholesterol 45.8 mg
- Sodium 333.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 91.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 18.8 g