- 453.59 g linguine
- 236.59 ml red bell pepper, cut 1-inch by 1-inch
- 236.59 ml yellow bell pepper, cut 1-inch by 1-inch
- 236.59 ml plum tomato, seeds and jelly removed, cut 1-inch by 1-inch
- 4 medium garlic cloves, peeled and finely chopped
- 59.16 ml fresh basil, finely chopped
- 44.37 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 118.29 ml parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- PREHEAT heavy skillet over medium heat; add olive oil and saute garlic until just white. Add all ingredients (except pasta and Parmesan cheese) and saute, stirring constantly until peppers are crisp tender.
- COOK pasta according to package directions.
- ADD pasta and Parmesan cheese to saute pan; stir to blend wel with vegetables. Add salt and fresh ground pepper to taste.
- TRANSFER to large serving plater. Serve immediately.