Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Olive Garden's Linguine with Mixed Sweet Peppers
Make and share this Linguine With Mixed Sweet Peppers (Olive Garden Copycat) recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb linguine
- 1 cup red bell pepper, cut 1-inch by 1-inch
- 1 cup yellow bell pepper, cut 1-inch by 1-inch
- 1 cup plum tomato, seeds and jelly removed, cut 1-inch by 1-inch
- 4 medium garlic cloves, peeled and finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons fresh basil, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- PREHEAT heavy skillet over medium heat; add olive oil and saute garlic until just white. Add all ingredients (except pasta and Parmesan cheese) and saute, stirring constantly until peppers are crisp tender.
- COOK pasta according to package directions.
- ADD pasta and Parmesan cheese to saute pan; stir to blend wel with vegetables. Add salt and fresh ground pepper to taste.
- TRANSFER to large serving plater. Serve immediately.