Recipe by Gone Fishin'
This recipe came from a cooking class I took probably 20 years ago. It is easy and worked really well when I did not have much time to cook when I got home.
- 6 quarts water
- 1⁄2 tablespoon water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried red pepper flakes
- 1 lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 1⁄2 cup parsley, chopped
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) can tuna in water
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄4 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1⁄2 lb linguine
Directions See How It's Made
- Place your Pasta serving bowl in an oven to warm.
- Boil water and 1/2 tablespoons salt. Then add Linguine and cook till Al Dente.(Approx. 10 minutes.
- Heat Oil and add seasonings (garlic, red pepper, lemon zest and capers). and heat until fragrant about 1 minute.
- Add stock and cook 1 minute.
- Add Parsley, tuna, lemon juice and remaining salt. and cook 1 minute.
- Toss with pasta in warm serving bowl.