- 1 lb pasta, cooked until al dente
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, minced
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 lemon
- 2 -3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1⁄2 cup parmigiano-reggiano cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook Pasta until al dente.
- While pasta is cooking zest the entire lemon and mince.
- In a large skillet, melt butter on low heat with a pinch of parsley. Add lemon juice, the zest, salt and pepper and garlic. Saute for for several seconds until the garlic is done.
- Remove from heat. Add pasta to the skillet, tossing to coat. Stire in cheese and parsley and serve.