Prep 30 mins
Cook 5 mins
Thiw is a quick and easy dish but tastes great!
Make and share this Linguine With Lemon recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb pasta, cooked until al dente
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, minced
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 lemon
- 2 -3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1⁄2 cup parmigiano-reggiano cheese, grated
- Cook Pasta until al dente.
- While pasta is cooking zest the entire lemon and mince.
- In a large skillet, melt butter on low heat with a pinch of parsley. Add lemon juice, the zest, salt and pepper and garlic. Saute for for several seconds until the garlic is done.
- Remove from heat. Add pasta to the skillet, tossing to coat. Stire in cheese and parsley and serve.
This is a wonderful light pasta dish (and we do not eat much pasta). I did vary it with some hot pepper flakes and fresh basil from the garden. Thanks for a great addition to my recipe files.
I am editing and upgrading my review of this after making it several more times. I first tried it in Fall of 2007 for Pick a Chef. What a stroke of good luck for me, because this recipe was really good! Very easy to make, and very tasty. Made first as a side dish for my son's birthday party, and the whole pan was gone! Had a variety of ratings from the family ranging from 3.5 to 5 stars. Originally gave 4 as it is a solid recipe with great flavor. Upgraded to 5 after making a bunch of times and it is always outstanding. Only change was to reduce the salt considerably as I have a daughter on sodium restriction. Great recipe, will make again for sure! Thanks, Lady911 - I can't wait to make your other recipes! Messy44