1/1 Photo of Linguine With Leeks and Mushrooms
This is out of the "Everyday Cooking" cook book...sounds yummy...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Steam leeks, mushrooms and bay leaf over a large pan of boiling water for 10-15 minutes until tend.
- 2Discard bay leaf and keep the vegetables warm.
- 3Melt butter in a large pan, add flour and cook gently for 1 minute, stirring.
- 4Remove from heat and gradually add milk,.
- 5Return to heat and bring to the boil, stirring, until thickened.
- 6Reduce heat and simmer for 2 minutes, stirring.
- 7Add leek and mushrooms, chives and black pepper, heat through.
- 8Cook pasta in a large pan of boiling water until al dente.
- 9Drain well, return to pan, add leek and mushrooms sauce and toss lightly to combine.
- 10Garnish with fresh chives.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Linguine With Leeks and Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (224 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 289.3
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 55.9 mg
- Sodium 92.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 11.1 g