This is another recipe I found hanging around on a piece of paper...it's from the National Honey Board...hope you enjoy...you can replace the prawns with shrimp...that's what I did...
- 1⁄2 lb prawns, peeled and deveined
- 1⁄4 cup carrot, julienne
- 1⁄4 cup celery, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, sliced diagonally
- 1 1⁄2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1⁄8 teaspoon dried rosemary leaves, crushed
- 1⁄2 lb linguine, cooked and kept warm
- Stir-fry prawns, carrots, celery, green onions and garlic in oil in large skillet over medium-high heat about 3 minutes or until prawns start to turn pink.
- Combine remaining ingredients except pasta in small bowl; mix well.
- Add to prawn mixture; stir-fry about 1 minute or until sauce thickens.
- Serve over pasta.