- 4 ounces linguine
- 4 ounces spinach linguine
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1⁄2 lb fully cooked ham, , cubed (, about 1-1/2 cups)
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 carton light cream (8 ounce)
- 2 egg yolks, well beaten
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In a 6-quart Dutch oven, cook linguines according to package directions.
- Drain, return to Dutch oven.
- Add butter, ham, and mushrooms.
- In a small bowl combine whipping cream and egg yolks; beat well.
- Slowly stir the egg mixture into the linguine, mixing well.
- Add 1/4 of the grated Parmesan cheese.
- Cook over medium heat until thickened, stirring gently.
- Spoon onto individual serving plates.
- Sprinkle with the remaining Parmesan cheese.