Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a fabulous dinner that takes little effort
- 4 roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1⁄2 lb brie cheese, rind removed and diced small
- 1 cup fresh basil, julienned
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 5 ounces fresh spinach, julienned
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, good quality
- 1 lb turkey breast tenderloin, pounded flat
- 1⁄2 tablespoon fresh ginger, peeled and minced
- 1⁄2 lime, juice of
- 1 lb linguine, cooled al dente
- 4 ounces parmesan cheese, grated
- basil leaves, to garnish
- First you will want to combine tomato, brie, basil, garlic spinach, salt and pepper with 2 Tablespoons olive oil and set aside.
- Marinate turkey in 2 Tablespoons olive oil ginger and lime juice.
- Grill Turkey until cooked thorough.
- Saute tomato/brie mixture in a heated nonstick pan.
- Toss drained pasta with tomato brie mixture.
- Julienne grilled turkey breast.
- Serve pasta in shallow pasta bowls and place turkey on top of pasta.
- Garnish with parmesan and basil leaves.