This is a fabulous dinner that takes little effort
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1/2 lb brie cheese, rind removed and diced small
- 1 cup fresh basil, julienned
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 5 ounces fresh spinach, julienned
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, good quality
- 1 lb turkey breast tenderloin, pounded flat
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh ginger, peeled and minced
- 1/2 lime, juice of
- 1 lb linguine, cooled al dente
- 4 ounces parmesan cheese, grated
- basil leaves, to garnish
- 1First you will want to combine tomato, brie, basil, garlic spinach, salt and pepper with 2 Tablespoons olive oil and set aside.
- 2Marinate turkey in 2 Tablespoons olive oil ginger and lime juice.
- 3Grill Turkey until cooked thorough.
- 4Saute tomato/brie mixture in a heated nonstick pan.
- 5Toss drained pasta with tomato brie mixture.
- 6Julienne grilled turkey breast.
- 7Serve pasta in shallow pasta bowls and place turkey on top of pasta.
- 8Garnish with parmesan and basil leaves.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Linguine With Grilled Turkey and Brie
Serving Size: 1 (449 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1010.4
- Calories from Fat 361
- Total Fat 40.1 g
- Saturated Fat 17.2 g
- Cholesterol 152.0 mg
- Sodium 1468.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 92.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 67.6 g