This recipe can help you cut back on fats and still feel like your indulging
Make and share this Linguine With Grilled Shrimp and Black Olives recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 12 ounces whole wheat linguine
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 5 vine ripened tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh basil, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup brine packed black olives, pitted and coarsely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup freshly grated low-fat parmesan cheese
- Cook linquine as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, thread shrimp onto skewars and sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Grill over a medium hot fire until just opaque throughout, about 3 to 4 minutes per side (or use your broiler).
- Remove from skewers and cut each shrimp into 3 pieces; set aside.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat and add garlic.
- Cook just until garlic begins to brown and add tomatoes, black olives, and shrimp.
- Mix in basil and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve over cooked linquine and top with cheese.