1/2 Photos of Linguine With Grilled Shrimp and Black Olives
This recipe can help you cut back on fats and still feel like your indulging
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 12 ounces whole wheat linguine
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 5 vine ripened tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, shredded
- 1/2 cup brine packed black olives, pitted and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup freshly grated low-fat parmesan cheese
- 1Cook linquine as directed on package.
- 2Meanwhile, thread shrimp onto skewars and sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- 3Grill over a medium hot fire until just opaque throughout, about 3 to 4 minutes per side (or use your broiler).
- 4Remove from skewers and cut each shrimp into 3 pieces; set aside.
- 5Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat and add garlic.
- 6Cook just until garlic begins to brown and add tomatoes, black olives, and shrimp.
- 7Mix in basil and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 8Serve over cooked linquine and top with cheese.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Linguine With Grilled Shrimp and Black Olives
Serving Size: 1 (252 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 306.7
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 95.5 mg
- Sodium 521.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 19.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-fat parmesan cheese