1/3 Photos of Linguine With Green Onions
This is a nice meatless pasta dish with an Asian flair. It also makes a tasty side dish with grilled meats or fish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook linguine just until done (al dente).
- 2Trim green onions and cut lengthwise into long thin threads, including green tops.
- 3While noodles are cooking, heat butter and sesame oil in a large skillet.
- 4Stir in green onions. Cook for 1 minute or until onions are wilted. Add soy sauce, ginger and garlic powder.
- 5Add drained pasta, toss well and serve.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Linguine With Green Onions
Serving Size: 1 (107 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 312.6
- Calories from Fat 96
- Total Fat 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 22.9 mg
- Sodium 351.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 8.5 g