Recipe by SkinnyMinnie
A "newsletter" recipe. On my list to make with all of my fresh cherry tomatoes this year!!
- 453.59 g linguine
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 4.92 ml red pepper flakes
- 59.14 ml olive oil
- 946.36 ml cherry tomatoes, halved
- 59.14 ml fresh basil, chopped
- 59.14 ml fresh parsley, chopped
- 59.14 ml red wine vinegar
- 0.25 ml salt
- 59.14 ml parmesan cheese, freshly grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook linguine in a large pot of boiling salted water until al dente.
- Saute the garlic and red pepper flakes in the olive oil for 1 minute.
- Add the tomatoes, basil, parsley, red wine vinegar, and salt; cook for about 5 minute.
- Toss together the cooked linguine and tomato mixture in the skillet. Add a little of the pasta liquid to make a sauce, if desired.
- Sprinkle with the parmesan cheese.