A "newsletter" recipe. On my list to make with all of my fresh cherry tomatoes this year!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook linguine in a large pot of boiling salted water until al dente.
- 2Saute the garlic and red pepper flakes in the olive oil for 1 minute.
- 3Add the tomatoes, basil, parsley, red wine vinegar, and salt; cook for about 5 minute.
- 4Toss together the cooked linguine and tomato mixture in the skillet. Add a little of the pasta liquid to make a sauce, if desired.
- 5Sprinkle with the parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Linguine With Fresh Tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 (307 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 605.6
- Calories from Fat 156
- Total Fat 17.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 5.5 mg
- Sodium 152.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 92.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 7.1 g
- Protein 18.9 g