Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A "newsletter" recipe. On my list to make with all of my fresh cherry tomatoes this year!!
- Cook linguine in a large pot of boiling salted water until al dente.
- Saute the garlic and red pepper flakes in the olive oil for 1 minute.
- Add the tomatoes, basil, parsley, red wine vinegar, and salt; cook for about 5 minute.
- Toss together the cooked linguine and tomato mixture in the skillet. Add a little of the pasta liquid to make a sauce, if desired.
- Sprinkle with the parmesan cheese.