Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Throw together this simple but tasty pasta sauce in around 15 minutes. Serve with garlic bread.
Make and share this Linguine With Fresh Puttanesca Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 6 ounces linguine
- 8 ounces cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoons capers, rinsed
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1⁄2 ounce flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 1 red chili pepper, finely chopped
- 12 green olives, pitted and chopped
- 1 lemon, juiced
- salt and pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Cook the linguine following the pack instructions.
- Put the rest of the ingredients in a large bowl, add 3 tbsp olive oil, season and toss together.
- Drain the pasta and toss with the sauce.
I used 3 large cloves of garlic and 1 tsp of Italian seasoning. I heated the oil until very hot and added all of the ingredient until heated through about 3 minutes, then added the cooked pasta until heated through. I also served with a tablespoon of feta cheese. A favorite of ours.
I make this without the capers. I'm so glad I found this recipe as the capers give it a little more zing. A favorite go to meal.
absolutely amazing. enough said.