Recipe by English_Rose
Throw together this simple but tasty pasta sauce in around 15 minutes. Serve with garlic bread.
Top Review by roseemmawilliams
I used 3 large cloves of garlic and 1 tsp of Italian seasoning. I heated the oil until very hot and added all of the ingredient until heated through about 3 minutes, then added the cooked pasta until heated through. I also served with a tablespoon of feta cheese. A favorite of ours.
- 6 ounces linguine
- 8 ounces cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoons capers, rinsed
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1⁄2 ounce flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 1 red chili pepper, finely chopped
- 12 green olives, pitted and chopped
- 1 lemon, juiced
- salt and pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil