Wendy W88's Note:
I just love seafood with linguine and the curry powder really gives this a nice spicy taste! If you're a big curry fan, you can add more to your liking! Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 ounces fresh medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 6 ounces dried linguine
- 1/3 cup apricot nectar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced fresh carrot
- 3 cups chopped fresh bok choy
- 2 green onions, cut into 1 ",slices
- 4 ounces fresh scallops
- 1 1/2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1Rinse shrimp and pat dry with paper towels; set aside.
- 2Cook pasta according to directions on the package; drain, cover and keep warm.
- 3In a small bowl, mix well the apricot nectar, soy sauce, corn starch, and ginger.
- 4In a large wok on medium-high heat, add 1 Tbsp of the cooking oil.
- 5Add mushrooms and carrots and stir-fry 2 minutes.
- 6Add bok choy and onions and stir-fry 2 minutes more.
- 7Remove veggies with slotted spoon.
- 8Toss shrimp and scallops with curry powder.
- 9Add remaining oil to skillet and stir-fry shrimp and scallops until opaque in color.
- 10Push to side.
- 11Blend apricot mixture once more then add to skillet and stir until thickened and bubbly.
- 12Return veggies to skillet and stir entire ingredients until heated through.
- 13Spoon mixture over hot pasta and serve!
Browse Our Top Curries Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Linguine With Curried Shrimp & Scallops
Serving Size: 1 (227 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 313.5
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 52.8 mg
- Sodium 390.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 18.4 g