1/1 Photo of Linguine With Creamy White Clam Sauce
The yummiest white clam sauce I have ever had. Goes together in minutes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute garlic and parsley over medium heat in butter and olive oil; do not brown garlic.
- 2Add reserved clam juices, heavy cream and wine.
- 3Simmer, uncovered until mixture is reduce to thin sauce consistency for about 10 minutes.
- 4Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 5Add clams and warm through.
- 6Add cooked linguine to pan and toss to coat.
- 7Top with Parmesan cheese and serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Linguine With Creamy White Clam Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (377 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 900.2
- Calories from Fat 341
- Total Fat 37.9 g
- Saturated Fat 18.9 g
- Cholesterol 147.2 mg
- Sodium 1094.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 94.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 41.1 g